Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Downsizing Decision

My Downsizing Decision Video Clips. Duration : 3.77 Mins.


So i've decided, it has hit me really hard that I'm going to take my plugs out and downsize as far as possible because I've applied for at least 5 jobs in the past week and turnbed down by all of them because my ears were too large. So my decision is to downsize my stretched ears as far as i possibly can. NO I'm not getting rid of them, not stitching them up, and not taking my plugs out for good, just downsizing as far as I can so I can get a nice job. i really in need for money at the moment. And NO, I DO NOT REGRET STRETCHING MY EARS. I LOVE my ears to death and will always keep them, I just want to downsize as far as possible. So thank you for watching the video and keep watching videos! I will continue to make videos on my ears and tattoos. Thanks guys! - Clark www.facebook.com Follow My Tumblr: stfuclark.tumblr.com Follow My Twitter: twitter.com

Tags: my, downsizing, decision, downsize, down, sizing, taking, plugs, out, size, body, modification, plug, stretched, stretching, ears, ear, gauge, gauging, mods, bodymods, clark, fischer, clarkfischerfb703, lobes, earlobes, gauged, gauges, taper, tapers, silicone, acceptance, of, piercings, tattoos, piercing, tattoo, 14g, 12g, 10g, 8g, 6g, 4g, 2g, 0g, 00g, 7/16, 5/8, 9/16, 3/4, 11/16, 7/8, inch, 1/2, kingsbodyjewelry, modifying, your, scarification, wood, metal, flesh, tunnels, tone, organic

No comments:

Post a Comment