Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ear Stretching FAIL

Ear Stretching FAIL Tube. Duration : 6.32 Mins.


I failed to stretch up from 2G to 0G.. :( **Do not watch if blood makes you feel uneasy** Just to those people explaining how I should be stretching, etc.. Please take into account that in this video I had already stretched my other two to 9/16" and I do know how to stretch properly. I have since fixed my ear and it is a healthy looking 0G on top of a 3/4". :) ****LINKS**** 0G to 00G stretch: www.youtube.com Putting in 00G Tunnels: www.youtube.com 000G to 0000G stretch: www.youtube.com 9/16" to 5/8" stretch: www.youtube.com How to Put in Silicone Tunnels: www.youtube.com My Collection of Tapers: www.youtube.com

Keywords: 2g, 0g, ear, stretch, stretching, fail, blood, rip, tear, pain, taper, plug, tunnel, acrylic, silicone, bloody, mess, scar, tissue, benskyben

No comments:

Post a Comment