Thursday, May 3, 2012

From 2g to 0g ear stretching (22-01-2010)

From 2g to 0g ear stretching (22-01-2010) Video Clips. Duration : 6.05 Mins.


What's cracking guys? That's just me stretching my ear lobes from a 2g (6mm) to a 0g (8mm) using a steel taper, sweet almond oil and 2 steel plugs. I've been wearing 2g for about 7 months and most of the time I used to wear a double flared plug (so it makes my lobe hole more elastic and ready to stretch. I decided to record this just because for now I think it will be my last stretch, I'm happy with it! As I say in the video, don't stretch too fast and wait the most you can. As you see, waiting for 7 months has made the job easy as saying "fuck". I waited a lot, maybe you don't need to wait this long. But I'm glad I did. When I stretched from 4g to 2g the first time i waited just 3 weeks (that was not enough for me) and it was painful, so i stepped back to 4g and waited more to stretch again (I think about 5 or 6 weeks). I know that I'm not understandable at all as I speak XD not being english (I'm from Italy) + having a cold make it what you see!!...and I also know I look like I just woke up and XD PS: I just noticed that the audio is really quiet...well blame my pc mic ;-) Enjoy! Peace! \m/

Keywords: ear stretching, lobe, gauge, plug, 2g, 0g, taper, piercing, skate, justinge3, rock, metal, hardcore, emo, punk, metalcore, zombie, britney spears, miley cyrus, nintendo, wii, playstation, ps3, xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment