Tuesday, July 10, 2012

stretching my ear lobes from 6g to 4g

stretching my ear lobes from 6g to 4g Video Clips. Duration : 2.68 Mins.


COMMENT RATE SUBSCRIBE PLZ!!! ok i skipped the video of me stretching from 8g to 6g. so this is me stretching my ear from 6g to 4g. i only waited a short period of time to go up a size. I DIDN'T SKIP SIZES THIS TIME. I used E-ointment this time as lube also. I washed my hands and sterilized everything. and had a good clean stretch using 4g glass spirals i bought at spencers. so enjoy the video guys. (the band in the back is Suicide Silence btw). www.myspace.com

Keywords: stretching, 6g, 4g, 6g to 4g, earlobes, piercings, body mods, modifications, shamichealous, shamicheal, spirals, glass, talking, blogging, stretching ears, 4g earlobes

No comments:

Post a Comment