Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How To: Clean Your Plugs (For stretched ears)

How To: Clean Your Plugs (For stretched ears) Video Clips. Duration : 6.98 Mins.


This is me, and how I decided to clean my plugs, take it or leave it. Get some: www.kingsbodyjewelry.com As said in the video, you can get H2ocean at piercing places (maybe tattoo shops..) and most likely, hot topic! ENJOY! I paid for everything I talk about in this video. I don't take credit for any of the music playing in the background, however I do take credit for my amazing taste in music. ps i think my ears are actually stretched to 5 but I've had them this size for so long, that I can't remember which! sorry!

Keywords: plugs, bodyjewelry, modification, stretchedears, gauged, gauges, stretcher, tapers, plugsforears, kingsbodyjewelry, ears, earholes, holez, bigholes, smelly, cleaning, cleaningjewelry, sheliescold, shainadaycadena, howto, cleanplugs, h2ocean, hottopic, hot, topic, h2o, ocean, seasalt, sea, salt, warmwater, soap, dial

No comments:

Post a Comment