Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gauged (Streched) ears(:

Gauged (Streched) ears(: Video Clips. Duration : 1.53 Mins.


I had 4's, then I took them out. Now Im at 6's again. Im thinking about going to 0 or 00(: Tell me your opinion, on how I look; what size I should go too? Like what size would look best on me? Also sorry the video stopped early. My camera died. But it was nothing major. I just said well thats all for now so add, subscribe and comment. Sorry I havent made a video in a while either. Oh yeah one more question: Which piercing would look best on me: Nose, monroe, or lip? If you chose nose (hoop or stud?) And if you chose lip (hoop or stud?)

Keywords: ear, streching, gauges, ear gaugeing, ear streching, tapers, black, purple, leopard, tye dye shirt, body modifications

No comments:

Post a Comment