Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4g Ear Update

4g Ear Update Video Clips. Duration : 2.40 Mins.


Just stretched my ears yesterday at Deep Roots Tattoo and Body Piercing in Seattle, if you live in Seattle and havent found a decent shop or are thinking of getting a piercing or starting stretching go visit them! Deep Roots is extremely professional, I was pierced by Justin Bear, and stretched yesterday by Jason, both guys are amazing and talk to you step by step and very friendly, my gf got her industrial with Brian, also a great piercer. Everyone at Deep Roots is great, so go visit them! . And so here's my update video for 4g, my current goal size is 1", I think last video I mentioned my goal size it was like 5/8" or 3/4". So yeah enjoy. -The new plugs are glass 4 gauge tunnels, really comfortable and look sick, if you look close enough you can just see through them and its kinda a smokey see through black glass. Really nice. Also a short look at my mohawk, if you want more info about it or a video about it comment and let me know and we'll see about that. Comment rate and subscribe, more ear updates are soon to come, also more cover video's should be coming. Thanks!

Tags: 4g, ears, stretching, gauging, mohawk, black, hair

No comments:

Post a Comment