Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Evan's Stretched Ears and Lip Piercings

Evan's Stretched Ears and Lip Piercings Video Clips. Duration : 0.65 Mins.


Piercing update! :) Video was made pretty early in the morning. I took my lip piercings out, because I had too for surgery. But I'm re-piercing them soon, so keep updated on that! :) I might even make a "how to pierce your lip" video. ^__^ I miss my snakebites, which once upon a time, were my double spiderbites. :( RATE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, tell me what you think. :D

Tags: piercing, update, evan, harvey, inch, ears, ear, stretched, gauges, gauge, stretch, gauged, stretching, plugs, lobes, earlobe, 25mm, mm, 20mm, 16mm, 7/8s, 19mm, 22mm, 7/16, 1/2, half, plug, 0g, 00g, 2g, 4g, 6g, 8g, 10g, 12g, 14g, 16g, scene, pierce, flesh, tunnel, taper, teflon, taping, tape, method, dead, stud, 0g-00g, gauging, gage, gaging, gaged, hardcore, deathcore, lip, snakebites, snake, bites, ipod, The, Sexx

No comments:

Post a Comment