Wednesday, September 21, 2011

stretching my ear to from 8g to 6g (4mm)

stretching my ear to from 8g to 6g (4mm) Tube. Duration : 1.02 Mins.


Song: Twisted Transistor - Korn 8g = 3.2 mm 6g = 4 mm i've stretched my ears in this pattern so far: 14g [skipped 12g] 10g to 8g to 6g what has worked amazingly for me is doing this: 1. first washing my hands and cleaning my fingers with 3% piroxide 2. cleaning my ears using a q-tip and 3% piroxide (does not burn) 3. cleaning the spacers with 3% piroxide also (before putting in ears) 4. putting "polysporin complete" all over my ears and the spacer before stretching 5. cleaning ears again once they're less irritated it only takes a me few days to completely heal. for other people, it could take much longer. i haven't really had much pain, it only really hurt when i skipped 12g and stretched from 14g to 10g, but it was only my right ear that was irritated. i didn't take it out and the pain went away the next day and never got infected. i'm not sure what my goal is but i'm going to continue spacing until i'm satisfied with the size. twitter twitter.com tumblr erinjanus.tumblr.com

Keywords: ear, spacing, stretching, spacers, gage, gauging, gauges, tapers, tapering, hole, larger, how, to, stretch, your, ears, space, plugs, pinchers, body, modifications, graphic, twisted, transistor, korn, 8g, 6g, 4mm, gauge

No comments:

Post a Comment