Saturday, May 28, 2011

Piercing Update 1" (25mm) + 1" 1/8th (30mm) Ears

Piercing Update 1" (25mm) + 1" 1/8th (30mm) Ears Tube. Duration : 1.20 Mins.


Hey YouTube! Haven't made a video in a while. Just an update on my piercings! Angelbites, pierced myself, healed up and everything, love them. Ears, are at 1" (25mm) and 1"1/8ths (30mm). I took out my second earlobe piercing on the 1" earlobe, because it was messing up the first hole. I think it was due to too much pressure on the earlobe, so I took it out and it healed up. That is why there is a 5mm gap in between my ears. Hope you like the video! :) Ask me questions, i'll answer them.

Tags: piercing, update, evan, harvey, inch, ears, ear, stretched, gauges, gauge, stretch, gauged, stretching, plugs, lobes, earlobe, 25mm, mm, 20mm, 7/8s, 19mm, 22mm, 7/16, 1/2, half, plug, 0g, 00g, 2g, 4g, 6g, 8g, 10g, 12g, 14g, 16g, scene, pierce, flesh, tunnel, taper, teflon, taping, tape, method, dead, stud, 0g-00g, gauging, gage, gaging, gaged, hardcore, deathcore, pauly, unstoppable, hair, tutorial, lobe, cute, hot, sexy, boy, fuck, guy, house, vs, hurricane, webcam, blue, eye, alex, evans, oli, sykes, tongue, rubber, twenty, blow, out, guages, jojoba, oil, eyelet

No comments:

Post a Comment