Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stretching from 1/2" to 9/16" (for the second time) and my plug collection

Stretching from 1/2" to 9/16" (for the second time) and my plug collection Video Clips. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


finally stretching my ears again! I am excited. I am showing you my new stretchers which are made of acrylic, as well as showing you the little collection of plugs I have. Last time I tried to stretch my ears, it didn't work out..but now its been a few days since I've done this and I'm having absolutely no problems at all. Thanks for watching!

Keywords: 1/2, to, 9/16, ear, stretching, alternative, beauty, body, modification, organic, wood, acrylic, zebra, print, day, of, the, dead, double, flared, stretch, mod, piercing, gmod, plugs, channels, tunnels, HD, canon

1 comment:

  1. Hi..
    Nice video clips of ear stretching.I like this video.Plugs and Tunnels

    ReplyDelete